September 2010

 Lewisham Cyclist Meeting Minutes September 2010

Date:15/09/2010   Dog and Bell public House,  Prince St, Deptford, London SE8 3JD                                                                               Present: John Phillips, Gareth Scarlett, Jane Davis, Katie Collis, Tom Crispin, RogerStocker.                                                                                                                                               Apologies: None

Minutes taken by: Jane Davis                                                                                                            

1. Minutes of last meeting.  Read and agreed

2. Matters Arising: None

3. Roger informed the meeting that he had written to Ian Pendleton requesting the necessary information to access the website.  He had received no reply to date.                                                                                                                                                                                                    4. Deal’s Gateway No further information so far from Tfl.  Jane will follow this up.

5. LCN+ ride.   Katie will arrange this

 

6.  AGM 16th February 2011 Roger will look into inviting the politicians from council groups and book the room via Darren Johnson.

7.     Gareth raised the issue of a blocked cycle route near Elverson Rd DLR Station.  It is routinely blocked by a parked car.  Roger advised us this was in Greenwich and that Carole Crankshaw had referred this to them.  Gareth also discussed the problem of TfL’s intention to remove traffic lights to improve traffic flow, in particular the toucan crossing on Lewisham Rd at Morden Hill. Roger undertook to write to TfL expressing concern.

The meeting closed at 20.10pm

Edit