What We Do
Lewisham Cyclists is the local borough group of the London Cycling Campaign (LCC). We have around 700 members representing a wide range of cyclists in the borough, of all ages and abilities.
Our activities include:
- Running a wide variety of friendly, social rides in Lewisham and beyond. Read about some of our past rides here
- Campaigning for safer cycling in Lewisham (Please take the time to fill in a short survey on Quietway 1 here)
- Bi-monthly drop-in cycle maintenance workshops
- Cycle training from a registered instructor
- Help with planning and riding commute routes
- General advice about all things cycling
- Loan Bike Service
We add important information frequently to the website here
We also have a Facebook group here
If you want to get in touch with us about anything email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have also just started compiling a list of leisure routes for people, including some of our popular rides. Here
The group is administered by a management committee and the current committee members are:
Coordinator: Jane Davis
Secretary: Tim Collingridge
Treasurer: John Phillips
We are involved in a wide variety of interesting activities and if you would like to get involved, you would be very welcome. There are always jobs that need doing, from helping with campaigning, to assisting on rides and helping with our new cycle maintenance project. Drop us an email anytime.
The group’s constitution can be read here.
The minutes of our monthly meetings can be read here
Our meetings are held on the third Wednesday of every month at Lewisham Civic Suite, Lewisham Town Hall, Catford, SE6 4RU at 6.30pm and are open to all.