Agenda for Lewisham Cyclists Annual Meeting 6.30pm Wed March 2018
Agenda for Lewisham Cyclists Annual Meeting
6.30pm Wednesday 21st March 2018
Lewisham Civic Centre, Catford Road, SE6 4RU
All are welcome at the Lewisham Cyclists (LC) Annual Meeting.
1) Apologies and Welcome.
2) LC Coordinator’s Report.
3) LC Treasurer’s Report (see Appendices A and B below)
4) Elections to LC Management Committee – Coordinator, Secretary and Treasurer. The current committee members are all standing for re-election. Note that seconding and voting can only be carried out by current London Cycling Campaign (LCC) members whose address (as registered with the LCC office) is within the London Borough of Lewisham (LBL) or who has advised LCC of their wish to be allocated to this Group.
5) Update from Josh Learner (Cycling and Walking Programme Manager for LBL) on Lewisham Cycle Strategy, Canal Approach Greenway, Quietway and other cycle-related developments within LBL.
6) Presentation by Clare Rogers (Enfield Cycling Campaign (Enfield LCC group)) on their experiences in the development of the Cycle Enfield ‘Mini-Holland’ project.
The following items may be deferred to meet the 8.30pm scheduled finish time:
7) Actions from Minutes of last Annual Meeting (February 2017) – http://lewishamcyclists.co.uk/minutes/
Tim C. (Secretary)
For full agenda (with Appendices) go here